Estimating Administrator – Construction:
- Assists in the projection of construction costs by collecting and studying information
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Assists in preparing construction budget by studying plans and maintain updated specifications.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups/networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains Subcontractor Qualification Files and Updates contact information for all subcontractors
- Maintains Pre-Qualification Packages
- Promotes and Maintains Client Relationships through frequent communication
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus, Ability to maintain composure in fast paced environment, handles direction well, takes initiative
Please send resume to: email@example.com>