Project Engineer Description:
To assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with each of their duties.
Assisting the PM:
- Read and review drawings/specs for inconsistencies and generate RFI’s.
- Work with A/E to sort through job issues
- Review subcontractor submittals for compliance. Coordinate same with A/E.
- Attend progress meetings and record minutes, distribute as required.
- Review subcontractor requisitions with PM/Supt to verify accuracy
- Update job schedules as required
Assisting the Supt:
- Work through questions/issues with subcontractors
- Constant monitoring of job site to ensure compliance with safety requirements
- Conduct on-site Tool Box safety talks with subcontractors
- Maintain daily job log / Create 2 week look-ahead schedules
- Track ticket work performed by subcontractors
- Assist in light carpentry duties as required
Knowledge of MS Office suite, Meridian’s Prolog, Scheduling software (MS Project / Primavera), Timberline/Sage
Must already have a working knowledge/good understanding of how to read drawings.
OSHA training (10hr or 30hr), LEED or Green Advantage certificates a plus.
Please send resume to: email@example.com