Responsible for overall project management functions inclusive of pre-construction review, job programming and analysis, coordinating project team, documentation control, scheduling, monitoring & controlling costs, and project closeout & warranty.
Project Manager Duties/Skills
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion while maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Responsible for procurement and buyout of subcontractors, material suppliers and equipment vendors
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and ensure the project is progressing on or ahead of schedule.
- Project accounting functions include managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk for the project.
- Sustain positive relationships with site superintendents, clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and other employees of the company.
- Ability to read construction documents and provide technical direction as needed to all project team members.
- Be an effective communicator with all team members including owners, architects and subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and cost.
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements through a thorough familiarization and understanding of project scope.
- Schedule, manage and supervise completion of a final punch list and oversee the compilation of project closeout documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management
- AAS or BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality and Safety standards
- Familiarity with construction management software including Timberline Sage 300 and MS Project
Please send resume to: email@example.com