Project Superintendent Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• The ability to read and interpret blue prints and related construction documents, including Civil, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural and associated shop drawings.
• Ability to manage and schedule all subcontractors.
• Anticipate subcontractor and / or supplier conflicts.
• Maintain up-to-date records: Accident / Injury Reports, Schedules, Time Sheets.
• Must present a professional appearance.
• Ability to pass background check, including a clean driving record.
• Computer skills — including Outlook, Excel, Word.
• Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of variables.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid multi-tasking skills.
• Strong commercial carpentry skills and ability to perform when needed.
• Enforce and comply with all OSHA /MOSHA safety guidelines and company’s Safety Program.
• Review and thoroughly understand all Drawings, Specifications, Contracts, Purchase Orders and Change Orders.
• Take a minimum of 6 photos of job site per week. Make notes, ask questions; maintain up-to-date: Daily Reports, Accident / Injury Reports, Project Daily & Weekly Schedules, Time Sheets, Daily Safety Reports, etc.
• Complete 2 week “Look Ahead” each week. Discuss the schedule with the Project Manager at least once a week; think ahead 1 to 4 weeks or more in advance for scheduling. Anticipate subcontractor and / or supplier conflicts.
• Must make sure that subcontractors’ employees have the proper personal protective equipment.
• Notify Project Manager of Changes / Revisions to the site. Make written notes and / or sketches for all changes / revisions from the Owner and the Architect.
• Notify Project Manager immediately of all changes /revision to the project. Keep daily records up-dated; take photos; revise drawings, notes, etc.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org